Thursday, June 9, 2011

In the last month or so.....


Well, since it's been a while since I've had the time to update; I thought I'd give you a little about what's been going on in our part of the world for the last month.



My four siblings came for a visit for 10 days. We had an amazing time, and of course the kiddos loved every second of the time with their uncles and aunts.



I saw a new country! My siblings and I went to Brussles, Belgium for the day. I highly recommend it! The fries and waffles were amazing.


The kids and I have headed out to the park enjoying the warmer weather we've had lately. I think we are going to be at the park for a good portion of the summer!


And our 13 month old Micah Aaron has started walking. Here is a little video of him walking with his new slippers.



Well, that's a small portion of what has been going on. I have several other fun blog posts to get on here, so I'll stop here with this one.








No comments:

Post a Comment