Monday, November 23, 2009

Need Advice on Cloth Diapers

I need advice on cloth diapers. The diapers here in France are not at all affordable and I am definitely thinking we need to go with cloth diapers this time around. I know there are several brands out there and that they have come a long way since the white ones with the big safety pins. Anyone have suggestions as to what they prefer? So far, So far, "Bumgenius" and "Blueberry" diapers seem to be the most popular, but I want to make a good purchase since they have to last. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    This is actually Mollie. I got 15 free from a place called Cotton Babies for being a missionary.
    the website is cottonbabies.com. On the left hand side will be a link called diaper grants. They will give you instructions about what to do. Check it out. I like them, but I've never used any other kind either. While in the states, we used disposables (until he was 2.5 months old), and we have used these washables ever since and he's 9 months old now. They still fit.

    ReplyDelete